11. November 2010 15:14

R.A.T Profile Pack 2: The New Batch

by Dan

Unless you’ve been trapped in a cave for the last few years, with only Quake 2 to sate your gaming hunger, you might have noticed that keyboard commands for most modern FPS (not to mention MMO) games are increasing. As a result our hand movements have to get faster and more complex. Furthermore, most modern gamesmiths expect us to now press G for grenade, which is a full two keys away from WASD, but I digress.

Why not take the strain off your keyboard hand and keep it fixed firmly to the main movement controls, to maximize those bullet dodging skills?

The number and positioning of programmable buttons on the R.A.T allows you to do this, leaving your trusty rodent sidekick to take care of other functions. In my opinion, games like Bad Company 2 get approximately 5 times more satisfying when the pistol, grenade, rifle and noob tube commands are set to the R.A.T controls. I am so used to it; my hand rejects all other alternatives.

If I am preaching to the converted, rejoice in those high scores! If you aren’t using your R.A.T to its full potential then I hope these profiles give you that extra edge.

P.S. Everyone is different, so if you don’t like my key mappings, I have included a short readme file for swapping them round.

Enjoy!

Download the Profiles Here

The Profile pack includes the following game profiles

• ARMA2: Arrowhead
  • Mount & Blade
  • Napoleon: TW
  • Shattered Horizon
  • Starcraft 2
  • WoW

README

These profiles include all the keyboard commands for the game.

This means we’ve done most of the leg work for you. If you want to change the profile layout, all you need to do is choose which button on your R.A.T that you want to carry out a particular command.

1. Deposit the profile in your profile folder. On XP this is located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents. On Vista, it’s C:\Users\Public\Documents, and Windows 7 the folder is located in your Documents Library.
2. Open your profile editor, and then using the open function, load up a profile.
3. To assign a function to a button, right click the button cell in the editor. The menu will show all the commands saved to the profile document. Left click the command name and it will be assigned to that button.
4. Repeat this process for any other commands you want to add.
5. Once you are happy with your setup, click the Save As button and give your new profile a name. You can save over the existing one if you want, but it may be best to keep this one unchanged as a template for new profiles.

You can then activate the profile by clicking the profile button (blue target reticule) in the editor window. Alternatively, once saved, the profile will appear in your Cyborg icon menu from the system tray. Left click on the profile name to activate, and click clear profile to deactivate the profile.

Downloads | News | Tips and Tricks

Comments

11/11/2010 11:49:02 PM #

LOL, so you mention using BF:BC2 with the R.A.T., but don't include the profile in the pack? I for one am interested in checking it out.

BizSAR United States | Reply

11/12/2010 10:15:30 AM #

@BizSAR

The BF: BC2 profile can be download from our first pack here

www.cyborggaming.com/.../Pro-files-Profiles.aspx

enjoy!

marc United Kingdom | Reply

11/12/2010 7:26:47 PM #

Sweet! Guess I was late to the party on joining the blog feed. Smile

BizSAR United States | Reply

11/25/2010 4:19:54 AM #

Great packs, your ME 2 profile is better than the one I had setup for myself!
I'm interested in seeing what kind of setup can be created for TF2, considering I've only mapped my reload and quick change keys.

Alex Canada | Reply

12/31/2010 1:43:57 AM #

I can't find an option to map such simple things like "double click" or "horizontal scroll left/right" to the mouse buttons.
That's ridiculous, or am I missing something?

Toreador Germany | Reply

1/19/2011 10:48:05 AM #

The software allows you to program keyboard or mouse clicks to the buttons on your R.A.T. so you can cover most functions that you require.

5/11/2011 11:24:02 AM #

Yes, except there really doesn't seem to be a way to assign horizontal scroll (at least not that I can find, and I've looked and looked). Double click is also lacking, as the main left/right clicks can't be modified. The mouse itself is fantastic, but the software is terrible, to be honest.

a.beck Australia | Reply

5/11/2011 11:59:52 AM #

Left and Right cursor keys cover horizontal scrolling most applications.  As for programming the left and right mouse buttons, these buttons have pretty major functions(!) in all applications because all applications expect there to be a left and right mouse button so making them programmable could cause problems - if someone programmed the left button to do something else, for example, then you'd have no way of actually navigating Windows.

5/11/2011 12:58:45 PM #

Which is all fair enough, but a product of this caliber (again, this is an amazing bit of hardware), with all of its physical/ergonomic adjustability should really have at least the option of being completely configurable.  True horizontal scroll capability (like most other high end mice), plus the ability to assign ALL buttons (mode, dpi and precision aim plus left and right) are all it would take to make this the hands-down best mouse available, IMO.

I take your point with regard to the main buttons.  Still, being able to assign them (for instance in modes 2 or 3) to something like double/triple click, drag-lock, etc. would be extremely useful.

If someone managed to FUBAR their mouse such that it would no longer navigate Windows, a simple "reset to defaults" button on the front "page" of the program would make it pretty easy to use the keyboard to get into the program and fix it.

a.beck Australia | Reply

1/15/2011 2:05:48 PM #

I have a trouble with ST software. (( First of all it doesn't installs in Win64 systems by setup.exe, i had to unrar files and run local .msi file.. but never minds, now it's works well exept one thing - forward/backward keys doesn't work (( in test screen when i push it does nothing.. but in windows they are working. if i asign any key kombinations they doesn't work too.. so game profiles will not works too?

R.A.T. 9 owner Belarus | Reply

1/19/2011 10:56:01 AM #

Hi,

By just running the .msi file you're missing a vital part of the installation which is the installation of the programming support devices.  What problems do you get by just running the .exe file that you download from the website?

2/8/2011 1:04:25 AM #

HELLO!
I've got a question bout my latest purchase 'the RAT7'cyborg mouse,
the 'main-mouse-buttons'(left&right click)arent programmable?o0
I play many online-(browser)-games as well...
but in my left-clicking mania i hit 'right-click-button' to often,wich brings up the 'settings' of the flash or macro~player <>.<>
THIS I CANT USE INA SHORT-TIME BASED GAME!
So i rly would like to disable this right-click in these situations...
catch my drift?

DAEMOAN Netherlands | Reply

2/8/2011 3:39:54 AM #

Pingback from overclock.net

Cyborg R.A.T. Owners Club! - Page 31 - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

overclock.net | Reply

3/13/2011 7:28:34 PM #

Hello, I have two cyborg RAT 5, 7, I am a player americas army 3. Could you help me to configure the mouse to play AA3? A hug and I am awaiting a response.

Hugo Portugal | Reply

8/13/2011 12:34:37 PM #

Boas,camarada!eu tmb tenho o RTA7,tu consegues abrir a pagina (Programming)? a minha aparece tudo em branco!?!? ñ consigo programar nada no RAT7... s for na boa, diz algo,ok' abraço!

Paulo Portugal | Reply

3/19/2011 5:28:37 PM #

Hi guys, I would like a profile that has all the commands of IE9. Things like opening a link into a new tab. Close a tab. Navigate through tabs.

I tried to do it but they do not respond as fast and as frequent.

Thanks.

Me United Kingdom | Reply

3/20/2011 1:35:38 AM #

could u fix a profile for RIFT aswell ? would be awsome

christian Sweden | Reply

3/23/2011 2:24:47 AM #

Why when i restart my pc, i have to open the editor and load the profile ?
How to make it load all the time as a default profile ?

Your Mate United Kingdom | Reply

3/23/2011 1:13:55 PM #

Click the R.A.T. icon next to your clock, right click on the profile in the pop-up list and then click Set as Startup Profile.

3/24/2011 12:52:14 PM #

I can't figure out how to adjust the windows volume with the thumb scroll. Can anyone help me or send me a profile?

Thomas Netherlands | Reply

3/24/2011 8:25:47 PM #

Click on the scroll wheel direction you want to program, click to bring up the flashing cursor in the cell that appears, then right-click and choose Insert Hot Key from the drop-down menu.  You'll find the volume up and down options in there.

7/7/2011 12:28:07 PM #

Thanks Thomas but volume dos not work here under Win 7 64. When I test inside the cyborg software it seems to work, but no change of volume... Sad because I have a hard time to figure out a useful function for the thumb scroll...
cheers

erik Netherlands | Reply

2/17/2012 5:22:04 AM #

Works OK here and I'm using Win 7 64.

Jason United States | Reply

4/10/2011 8:13:19 PM #

i just got my rat cant believe i didnt have it a long time ago just wondering when the profile for black ops will be out

sullyban25 Canada | Reply

4/11/2011 11:49:01 AM #

Hi,

You can use the Call of Duty profile in this profile pack:

www.cyborggaming.com/.../Pro-files-Profiles.aspx

The controls really haven't changed between the different versions of CoD.

4/26/2011 7:19:57 PM #

I am trying to assign the thumb scroll wheel to strafe left and right but if I assign to a particular button assignment ( in WoW) then it just moves about one pixel and thats it regardless of how fast I move the wheel
Conversely if I macro the same keystroke to repeat several times its difficult to stop it.  How do it assign the wheel to action a key stroke for every 'click' of the wheel?

Kaeleb United Kingdom | Reply

4/27/2011 1:45:50 PM #

Actions that require you to hold down a key (such as strafe) are not best assigned to the thumb scroll wheel.  Each time you click that wheel it will activate the button press but only for a very short time, as there's no way to hold down those clicks.

You'd be best off finding something else to assign to that thumb wheel.

5/15/2011 7:10:14 AM #

Got my rat7 a few days ago very pleased with it overall.

I have some questions regarding the programing of the mouse for large button combinations in macros set to the thumb scroll.
1.) Does the Mouse support correct key presses of the Fn keys IE F6, F8, All other F keys?

2.)what is the correct and proper way to set the quantize time option? currently I'm selecting the button to program then right click then edit key presses option, then right click in the widow and select the quantize time option then selecting record mouse (as that's what I'm using for keys) then pressing combination, however when i go back to look at the quantize time option it has reset back to zero, making me think its always resetting to zero the instant I hit set in the quantize time box.

3.) what is the best way to get a large button press combo to register correctly? I have had no problems binding macros such as Ctrl+Shift+Tab for changing tabs in web browser and i have had no problem changing single keys to a mouse button. However what i really would like to assign to my thumb scroll is a macro that would press the following in fairly rapid succession with a short delay between each command (Rc = Right click)  F6,Rc,Rc,Rc,Rc,Rc,F7,Rc,F8,Rc,F9,Rc. This macro would be ideal for diablo2 to automatically summon/cast the spells/monsters assigned to the F6-9 keys on that player. However no matter how i attempt to program it in i still wind up with screwy confusing results that make me question whats actually getting pressed, such as a result where it seems to have pressed F6 then Rc once however the F9 skill is still highlighted/displayed by the game.

Finally i have 1 gripe/complaint with the hardware of the mouse that I would like to ask about while you are reading, the pinkie wing attachment. This attachment was really a HUGE selling point of this mouse to me and to be honestly blunt here it was a huge disappointment, not adjustable whatsoever to the rest of the mouse's geometry. The pinkie wing is likely exactly what some people are looking for but for me its down right uncomfortable and i constantly find myself switching out the wing and the rubber inlay as i get tired of the wing.
The main issue is that I have large hands and like to rest my whole palm on the mouse as opposed to the "claw" idea where only a players finger tips rest on the mouse. Thus i have moved the body grip of the mouse back substantially to accommodate my hand/grip, this is where my complaint with the pinkie wing comes into play. The pinkie wing is not flat there is a "swoop" as ill call it that brings the back edge of the wing up to a more natural "claw" grip. So those like me who want their whole hand flat on the mouse are forced to keep the pinky up and in a uncomfortable claw position.
If there was either A.) a completely flat pinkie grip you could attach that was flat and a bit longer to wrap all around the right/back side of the mouse this would be ideal and quick fix, mold just one more grip and start pumping them out i would GLADLY pay a REASONABLE price for such a add-on, Reasonable being ~16% of original rat7 purchase price or less. B.) If there were a system on the pinkie rest that was similar to the thumb rest that allowed you to move the pinkie rest forward/back as you pleased, however this would be very difficult to achieve in a add-on and in my opinion would be a great improvement to add into future rat generations.

Thank you for your time and i would greatly appreciate your(the manufacture/developers comment on my pinkie grip idea) Anyone who can answer my macro question I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Sorry for my poor grammar/editing/punctuation/ETC.

Bryce United States | Reply

5/16/2011 12:58:26 PM #

1. Yes, the programming software supports all standard keys on your keyboard, including the function keys.

2. Quantize Time should be used after programming in your keystrokes/mouse buttons, if you're going to use it at all...

3. Quantize Time might help here, but the first point is to make sure that you're programming a long sequence of keys as a New Macro rather than a standard set of keypresses - this is because a Macro will always complete the whole set of keys/mouse presses, whereas a normally programmed set will stop as soon as you let go of the button you programmed it to.  Quantizing the time to 0.00 is not what you want though usually because then things might well happen too fast - you'll need to experiment to get exactly what you want.

Thanks for the feedback on the wing - can't comment any further than that though, I'm afraid.

6/8/2011 10:22:25 PM #

Pingback from iphone4gtoday.com

Cyborg R.A.T. X Mac driver now avaliable! | iPhone 4

iphone4gtoday.com | Reply

6/28/2011 10:06:22 PM #

is there any for team fortress two

James United Kingdom | Reply

8/1/2011 11:57:34 PM #

Hey is somebody going to make one for team fortress 2? I'm really suprised there isnt one there.

nico Canada | Reply

8/3/2011 8:52:25 PM #

Anyone has a profile for Left 4 dead 1 and not the 2 ?Laughing

Pawel Pietrzak Canada | Reply

9/28/2011 6:31:57 AM #

WOW; and I thougth I was on the slowwest setting!

Double Click Problem
Record Mouse - FAST - left-click left-click
assign to button

F0RCE_REC0N United States | Reply

10/10/2011 9:55:09 PM #

I have a R.A.T 5 and am wondering if there is a COD:Black Ops profile for it?

shawkace United States | Reply

10/11/2011 10:54:26 AM #

You can use the MW2 one in this pack:

www.cyborggaming.com/.../Pro-files-Profiles.aspx

The controls really haven't changed in COD for a while now Smile

10/25/2011 11:22:38 PM #

I need cyborg x profile for Battlefiled 3.

thx

beson Brazil | Reply

10/26/2011 3:01:42 PM #

No need for a profile - just assign the stick in the control options of the game.  If you're having trouble assigning then try clearing all of the joystick assignments first and then reassign.  If it still doesn't work then make sure the stick is the only game controller that you have plugged in.

Finally, if that still doesn't help then report it to EA - there have been a few people having issues with sticks of all makes so the more of you who report problems, the more likely DICE are to fix it in the next patch.

11/4/2011 9:38:54 PM #

You cant set the thumb wheel ingame for bf3. i have rat9. pleeeeeese make a profile for bf3!!!

Dino Camba United States | Reply

11/7/2011 11:48:33 AM #

Correct but you can make a profile.  Just remember to follow these tips when programming the thumb wheel:

Try programming your commands as New Advanced Commands - make sure when you program in the keystrokes that you hold down the key for at least a second.  Tick the 'Macro' box save the command and then it should work fine.  The issue happens because the button presses on the thumb wheel are really quick - they'e only active for microseconds so setting the commands as a Macro and making sure that you hold the key down for a bit when programming will cover that off.

11/10/2011 8:25:08 PM #

Hi,

I just wonder if is there any profile for Battlefield 3 ?

attila.d United Kingdom | Reply

11/11/2011 3:40:04 PM #

It's in the next profile pack which is just being finished at the moment.

12/18/2011 3:51:47 AM #

How much longer do we have to wait for the BF3 profile?

Ian United States | Reply

12/23/2011 11:48:28 AM #

It's up now:

www.cyborggaming.com/.../Profile-Packs-are-go.aspx

11/12/2011 1:42:46 PM #

A profile for battlefield 3, other profile for call of duty modern warfare 3, other profile for star wars the old empier mmo game ...

sanzagero Spain | Reply

11/12/2011 1:46:45 PM #

wow next profile soon ??? can u give us some ideas of what games include? thanksssssssss ... i have managed create a profile for battlefield 3 use thumb whell for changing weapons but i would like to use thumbwhell scroll clik to use knife ...
for those who wonder how changing weapons in thumbwhell scroll just input 1234 the problem is when u use click it just do 1234

sanzagero Spain | Reply

11/19/2011 3:01:14 AM #

hello! i don't know how related my comment is to this post, but i just need help. i just bought the cyborg rat 7 gaming mouse. i installed the ST software, but when i opened profile editor, it couldn't seem to find the mouse....even though i was using it at that instant. so u uninstalled. and installed again. it didn't help. what can i do to make the extra buttons on my mouse work in my games like wow and starcraft?

sam United States | Reply

11/21/2011 9:33:39 AM #

Hi,

Did you also install the driver download?

11/25/2011 12:29:23 PM #

Hi, just bought R.A.T 9 , downloaded newest driver and software package from your web site.
After installing software (Smart_Technology_7_0_11_42_64bit) there is window popping - "No controllers found. Plug in the device you wish to configure and run the program again" - but my device is plugged and even replugged it doesn´t help. So i installed driver (Saitek_Mice_SD6_64_Drivers_pfw) and it says that i should plugg in device which i want to upgrade. I tried it with all my USB hubs but it is not working. Reinstaling doesn´t help.
Thak you for help. My system is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Mark Czech Republic | Reply

11/29/2011 10:31:14 AM #

Hi,

You've got the wrong driver download.  The link you need is as follows:

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Cyborg_RAT9_7_0_8_0_Drivers_64bit.exe

11/29/2011 7:07:17 PM #

having the smae issue around no controller found, have tried the above solution and still no joy. Spent a good few hours looking on the net, updated my .net, removed previous drivers, still no joy... any ideas??

martin T United Kingdom | Reply

11/30/2011 10:55:53 AM #

If the software says 'no controller found' then it means that the driver isn't installed for the product.  Which product do you have and what are the filenames of the two downloads that you've got from the website (one driver and one software)?

6/22/2012 2:29:14 PM #

Hi ! Same issue here, I bought the Cyborg Rat 7 and downloaded this as it follows:
'Cyborg_RAT_7_Gaming_Mouse_SD7_0_12_0_64Bit_Drivers_NonWHQL'
and
'ST_SD7_0_13_22_64Bit_Software'

I have the same error "No controllers found. Plug in the device you wish to configure and run the program again".

Please help

Marcelo Portugal | Reply

7/2/2012 11:04:06 AM #

Hi,

Do you have the normal R.A.T.7 or is it one of the colour variants? (Contagion, Albino, Infection).  If it's one of the variants then you need the specific driver download for that product (they're all listed on the download page).

12/2/2011 8:34:01 PM #

After purchase R.A.T 5 on the seven 64 digit isn't established the software, for mouse adjustment. A disk with drivers wasn't swung with оффициального a site

Nikolay Russia | Reply

12/5/2011 10:49:14 AM #

Hi,

1. Unpack Smart_Technology_X_X_X_x.exe using any suitable archiver (i.e. WinRAR, 7zip)

Or, if you've installed the software from the website, go to this folder:

C:\Windows\Temp\Saitek\Cyborg_RAT_3_Gaming_Mouse_SD7_64_Software\00000023

2. Go inside and delete all locales "software_loc_XX.msi" and "Setup_XX.dll" except English ("09") 3. Run "setup.exe"

That will get it installed.

12/20/2011 8:02:10 PM #

Hello, I got my Cyborg Rat 7 Gaming mouse today, and when i try to install the drivers it tells me to plug the mouse in, which it is and i've tested all the usb hubs. I have the same problem with the Software, i install it but when i open it it tells me my mouse is not plugged in.

I have been searching the web for answers and i've made sure i am trying to install the right drivers, please help Smile

Oskar Sweden | Reply

12/21/2011 12:53:24 PM #

Hi,

What's the filename of the drivers that you've downloaded and do you have the 5600 DPI version or the 6400 DPI version?

12/21/2011 1:23:48 PM #

y bay the rat5 todey is ameizing on bf3 from 2 kills wit snipe i ghet averege of 10 neaw thk very mace nice work y em very greyfol for the mouse

gelu Romania | Reply

12/22/2011 7:34:06 AM #

anyone thought about a Skyrim profile? if you have a really good one please forward onto me?

HeartlessAngel New Zealand | Reply

12/23/2011 11:44:56 AM #

Already got you covered!

www.cyborggaming.com/.../Profile-Packs-are-go.aspx

12/27/2011 3:39:46 AM #

looking for one that will work for Star Wars The Old Republic anyone got a profile?

RubberDuckie@gmx.com United States | Reply

12/31/2011 3:56:43 PM #

Just a quick tip for those who want to use the thumb wheel in Battlefield 3 :

I found useful to set the wheel clockwise to select packs, and anticlockwise to select the pistol. But BF3 didn't recognize the thumb wheel nor the macro that "push" the key assigned to the wheel.

Alexthecamel from sevenforums.com gives a nice solution, consisting in using advanced macro with an unused key for the "pressed" state and the real key for the "released" state. It works great and so far is the only solution.

Check this out here : www.sevenforums.com/.../...-battlefield-3-a-2.html

Xogene Belgium | Reply

1/6/2012 2:12:59 AM #

Uh... When i right click the mouse in the tray, it says clear profile, profile editor, etc. But i can't find my profile there. Is it because its not placed in the right file?

Ryan United States | Reply

1/6/2012 12:06:30 PM #

Most likely.  You'll need to make sure that they're extracted from the zip file that you download them in and they need to be in this location:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Saitek SD6 Profiles

2/12/2012 1:31:13 AM #

Hallo zusammen.
Ich habe mir auch die R.A.T.9 vor etwas mehr wie 6 Monaten gekauft und bin teilweise zufrieden. Die Maus selber ist der Hammer. Aber die zwei Akkus??? Sorry das ich das so sage... Aber die Akkus sind ja total Scheiße!!!
Warum habt Ihr ausgerechnet bei den Akkus gespart???
Okay 3,7 V ist ja wie bei einem Handy Akku +/- 0,5 VAber sagt mir mal Bitte warum die Akkus so wenig mA haben? (70 mA)!!?? Was ist das den bitte?
Ich ärgere mich eigentlich seit ersten Akku wechsel nur rum. Noch nicht mal 24 Stunden hält so ein Akku.

Mein Handy Akku hält ja sogar bis zu 4 Tage - Samsung SGH F480i - Akku davon hat auch 3,7 V aber 1000 mA

Also 70 mA sind zu wenig...

Oerben Germany | Reply

2/13/2012 10:34:46 AM #

/Google translate

Hallo zusammen,

Die Batteriekapazität wird durch die Größe der Batterie begrenzt - es gibt buchstäblich keine Art, wie wir eine größere Zelle in dort bekommen kann. Allerdings gibt es einen Grund, warum wir euch gegeben haben zwei Batterien - so lange Sie den leeren Akku wieder in das Ladegerät die Sie nie ohne Strom sein werden gestellt.

3/7/2012 6:02:14 PM #

Hello,
I just got my Rat 7 - albino mouse, but can't install the driver or the software. I  have tried to instal the rat 7 driver to the mouse, and the rat albino driver. And it will still not get in to the software cause of the error: no controllers found. What can i do? Tried to extract the .exe file to install manually, but it wont do that either. Any help please?

Magnus Norway | Reply

3/8/2012 10:22:45 AM #

Hi,

Have you got the specific Albino driver?  You need the one for the Albino, not the R.A.T.7...

6/26/2012 8:16:46 PM #

Hello !

I just purchased a R.A.T 7, and I must confess that I'm enven more enjoyed than I thought I would be Laughing

Anyway... I had a look at the programming section in your software, and whereas you product designers (i'm one too) must be kind of good, the people responsible of the interface should make an effort Laughing

I passed quite a lot of time tweaking buttons, etc, but I just couldn't find a way to make some stuff work :

1 - For example, in profile 1 (desktop and working profile), I want to assign to the thumb wheel the ability to navigate thrue my firefox tabs. It would involve two keys : Ctrl and Page up or Page down. Well... I couldn't figure out, and maybe it's not possible, which would suck, how to assign one button or action of the mouse to a combination of keys. Everytime it just activate both keys one after the other.

2 - Then I tried to just assign Page up and Page down to both sides of the thumb wheel, to use it while I would push myself on the Ctrl key on my keyboard to finally have the same result as the first attempt. Well, it doesn't work either... :/

Maybe I just did something wrong or the programming software is not fully developped by now... I don't know... And also, I was wondering : Why isn't it possible to really do complexe programming ? Like I had on my previous mouse. For example, I could select a work anywhere in any software or whatever, and push a button and then it would automatically search for it on Google.

Is there any way to do more complexe programming than pressing normal keys that will be recognized by the software ?

Thanks you ! Smile

Rednekk France | Reply

7/2/2012 10:56:02 AM #

Macros can be as complex as you want them - you've got complete control and we don't limit what kind of keyboard combos you can do.

For your Firefox tab problem just make sure when you program the Ctrl+PgDn (or PgUp) keys that you press them together - if you press them one after the other then the software will see that and think that's how they're supposed to be 'played'.  Press them together and the software sees that and performs that key combo when asked.

8/4/2012 4:20:14 PM #

Hello, I'm on a laptop and I want to set the volume up and down from my RAT 7 mouse. The button I choose for this is the thumb button, but I can't attribute the Fn+F11 or Fn+F12 combination.

Is it possible for the RAT 7 programming service to recognise this entries ? If yes, how can I do ?

Thanks for your answers, Pit.

Pit France | Reply

8/6/2012 6:54:58 PM #

Hi,

No, we can't 'see' the Fn button on a laptop.  You don't need to do this anyway though - volume is an assignable hotkey command in the software.  If on Windows then go to edit the button, right click and click Insert Hot Key - you'll find it in the list of commands in there.  On Mac it's one of the draggable command icons that you get when you edit commands.

8/14/2012 6:56:22 PM #

Hi,

Nice work with the profile, really. Is there a way to combine profile on the R.A.T.5? Like, having the firefox profile on mode 1, CoD on 2 and whatever on 3. Whenever I load a new profile it just change all 3 modes.

Aryess France | Reply

8/22/2012 6:02:01 PM #

The website in my blog is authentic by the official website , you are gonna get the orginal goods in the best price, there are something you must be interested in ,welcome to visit my blog.

Cheap Jerseys United States | Reply

12/27/2012 9:16:04 PM #

Hey guys,
i've got a problem:
i bought the R.A.T. 3 Mouse today and downloaded the latest version of ST Sofware but every time when i start the programm there is an error message "Plug in the device you wish to configure and run the program again.". i tried to restard the computer and plug in and out the mouse again and again but everytime the same message... Maybe someonde can help
PS: I downloaded this Version of the profile Editor: SD7_0_23_0_64Bit_Software.exe

Jakob Germany | Reply

1/3/2013 2:51:18 PM #

Hi,

You also need to download and install the drivers for the mouse from the download page - check the section on the left of the download page.